- Key focus on Process Systems (Process Exhaust, PVAC, PCW, CDA, WWTP, UPW/RODI, Chemical & Bulk/Specialty Gas) design and engineering support during tender and project execution;
- Review technical information, prepare commercial and technical proposal;
- Prepare engineering deliverables and reports;
- To produce BOM, equipment, instruments and materials sourcing, ensure technical specifications conform with project requirement;
- Liaise with clients, authorities, subcontractors, workers, and HQ office for project related tasks;
- Provides technical/engineering support and advice to construction work at site;
- Ensure engineering document and drawings conform with contract documents and site installation conform to requirement;
- Reviews system control design;
- Perform equipment FAT & SAT, equipment troubleshooting & training;
- Preparation of commissioning manual, operation & maintenance manual.
- Candidate must possess Degree holder in Chemical/Mechanical Engineering or higher in any Engineering or related fields;
- At least 2 – 3 years and above of working experience;
- Preferably experience in process plants/oleo-refineries/petrochemical/semiconductor/electronics/pharmaceutical/F&B;
- Skills in Project Management, AutoCAD, MS Project, piping works will be added advantages;
- Possess own transport;
- Willing to relocate/work outstation when apply this job;
- 2 vacancies available.
- Establish on EHS manuals/procedures in compliance with local EHS authorities and relevant government agency requirements standards;
- Work closely with Safety Officer/Site Safety Supervisor to drive and ensure safe environment for project site and their smooth implementation across all sites;
- Conducts EHS Audit as per annual plan throughout the project site;
- Work with various department/functions/oversea subsidiary in executing EHS compliance activities;
- Ensure compliance to legal & other requirements for environmental, health & safety;
- Manage, execute and maintain the Management System (ISO9001, ISO14001 & ISO 45001) throughout organization;
- Develop and implement the company’s QOHSE Management System Programs;
- Ensure relevant QOHSE documentations are maintained as per ISO requirements;
- To plan, coordinate and manage of the annual recertification & surveillance audit and liaise with the external auditor;
- Assist in proposing criteria, method and processes needed to improve the overall management system performances;
- Monitor the effective implementation of management system action plans in order to rectify non conformities.
- Candidate must possess Degree holder or higher in Occupational Safety and Health/Science/Engineering or equivalent;
- Preferably with at least one year’s of working experience in EHS field;
- Possess own transport and willing to travel;
- Good communication and writing skill;
- Able to work independently and possess good leadership.
- Prepare detailed cost estimates by analyzing plans and specifications and performing quantity take offs;
- Bidding and proposal;
- Develop subcontract interest in projects and manage subcontractor RFP process;
- Drawing up contracts with vendors and negotiating on the cost of projects, as well as manage contracts;
- Assess cost effectiveness of products, projects or services, tracking actual costs related to bids as the project develops;
- Preparation and submission of tender proposal, project estimation, budgets etc;
- Coordinate with procurement team and external suppliers to acquire effective sourcing of products and services;
- Undertaking project cost analysis;
- Ensuring that all stakeholders understand and adhere to contractual obligations.
- Candidate must possess Degree holder or higher in any field of Engineering;
- Must possess own transport and willing to travel;
- Preferably two years of working experience in the construction site or related experience in quantity surveying would be an added advantage;
- Able to speak and write in English & Malay;
- Fluent in Mandarin preferred as required to deal with Mandarin speaking clients or vendors;
- Self-motivated, responsible, result oriented and able to work independence;
- Possess own transport and willing to travel to project site.
- Responsible to purchase and source for suppliers, services and equipment;
- Liaise with requestors to understand requirement and business need;
- Coordinate and liaise with requestor and supplier in the purchasing process and monitor the deliveries to ensure all items arrive as planned;
- Coordinate with oversea suppliers and forwarders for incoming shipments and liaise with internal department to complete the declaration and payment;
- Resolve vendor’s defects, shortages and missing product;
- Support all the purchase activity, co-ordinate with relevant departments;
- Manage supplier DO and invoice for payment purposes;
- Prepare purchase orders and documents using ERP system;
- Maintain a safety stock level following company guideline;
- Maintain approved supplier / vendor list, procurement master file and relevant documents in soft copies and hard copies;
- Feedback procurement information to immediate superior;
- Perform ad-hoc as assigned by superior from time to time.
- Minimum Diploma holder in any related courses;
- At least 1 to 2 years working experience in purchasing & shipping knowledge;
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply;
- Well written and communicate in BM & English;
- Fluent in Mandarin will be an added advantage (as role requires candidate to deal with Mandarin speaking suppliers);
- Good in Microsoft Office;
- Knowledge in Pronto software will be an added advantage;
- Ability to work independently and as a team;
- Ability to multitask and work to scheduled timelines in a dynamic and challenging environment;
- Strong organizational and communication skills;
- Initiative, detail-oriented, independent and strong sense of urgency;
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bukit Jelutong Industrial Park, Shah Alam.
- To plan, schedule, coordinate and monitor QAQC team for all qualification tests;
- To ensure QAQC equipment performance within specified requirement by clients;
- To ensure installed piping distribution lines complied to specification given by clients and quality requirements;
- To propose solutions and solve uprising issues related to quality issues;
- To cooperate & communicate effectively with all project members and other related departments;
- To ensure project handover document submission within stipulated time frame.
- Candidate must possess Bachelor Degree holder or higher in Mechanical Engineering or related fields;
- At least 2 years and above of working experience in construction field (UHP line).
- AutoCAD, MS Project, MS Office Skills;
- Good interpersonal skills & soft skills.
- Analytical, critical thinking & problem solving skills;
- Fluent in Mandarin will be an added advantage (as role requires candidate to communicate with non-English speaking clients);
- Willing to travel outstation and possess own transport.
- Able to produce Autocad 2D, 3D & Revit (BIM Drawings)
- Coordinate with client and internal project team to ensure progress models are updated. To perform checks to ensure drawings and models are good.
- Develop and deliver Clash Reports to ensure all external parties are aligned and updated to resolve clashes.
- To attend weekly meeting with client to solve any coordination issues related to constructions
- To ensure that BIM execution plan (BEP) are followed according to client’s requirement.
- To liase with CAD technician and construction team on developing detail, isometric drawing and weld map drawing and progressively update for any red-line drawings.
- Able to produce Schematic, Isometric, Details, Layout & Section Drawings and guide project members on the usage of BIM and BIM standards, implementation, usage and adoption of BIM for construction operations.
- Assist project team to development of construction, coordinate and shop drawings to support construction works as well as as-built drawings.
- To attend to site works for project monitoring and as-built model updating.
- Manage and monitor project timeline with project members.
- Degree/ Diploma in Architecture, Engineering (Mechanical / Chemical) or equivalent.
- Excellent knowledge in software related to BIM/REVIT/AUTOCAD.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the Construction Field (MEP) is required for this position.
- A minimum of 3 year(s) of 3D Modelling/ Drafting experience.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willing to relocate/work outstation.
Interested candidate may email resume / CV (with qualification, working experience, current & expected salary) and a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org